Friday, April 29, 2011

Exciting News: Letter from April 19, 2011


Dear Family,
  Ok, so time for some big news!  As most of ya'll know last week was transfers and I'm now serving in my new area, so drum roll please!...I'm now a Hmong (pronounced Mong) missionary!  My area covers both the San Diego and Carlsbad missions and my companion Elder Insong (who is from the Philipines) get to learn the language.  So I am now serving a foreign mission on U.S. soil.  I'm in a new culture, new language, new foods and everything! I'm so excited!  And what's even cooler is I knew that I was going Hmong before President Donaldson announced that I was.  But, that's an experience I'll wait to share till I'm off my mission. 
  Other than that I'm so happy to hear about my new niece!  Make sure you give her lots of hugs and kisses for me!  Next week on Tuesday we'll be meeting with Elder Perry so P-day will probably be on Monday or Wednesday.  I hope all is well at home and give everyone hugs and kisses.
 
Love,
 
Elder Wise4

1 comment: