Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Letter from April 1, 2011


Dear Family and Friends,
 
  Well, I guess I should start off with a song to my big brother.  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JON!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"  Well, I guess in three days, but it's close enough right?
  Things have been going good in old Lemon Grove.  We've been focusing on finding new investigators and so far last week we've found one!  His name is Glenn and we actually street contacted him right around the corner from our duplex so he's really close to us.  He's a great guy in his mid to late fifties who is pretty open to hearing the gospel.  We're looking forward to teaching him later this week. 
  The weather has finally turned nice, it's been raining for about three or four days, and I've finally gotten over being sick too, so I think Heavenly Father is telling me to get to work!  I hope everyone is doing great and I hope to hear from ya'll soon!!
 
Love,
 
Elder Wise4

(Just as a side note, Jon's birthday is actually MARCH 7.  Not trying to make Sean look bad, but I don't want to confuse anyone.  It was a nice thought :)


No comments:

Post a Comment