Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 8, 2011


THERE'S JUST TOOO MUCH TO SAY!!!!!!!
 
Well, I guess I'll just start with HI!,
 
    Hahaha, ok so I've heard enough about the snow and all I have to tell you is DEAL WITH IT! Oh, and that it's about 70 every day here.  Hahaha, not that I want to move here yet, but I'm hoping the weather doesn't corrupt me.  It's great to hear from everyone, and mom thanks for those addresses.  I've enjoyed reading your e-mail about stake conference and I have to say that those messages are the exact same ones we are getting here every single day. 
  First off, I had the opportunity to confirm the son of a recent convert this past weekend after Elder Ipsen baptized him, and hopefully soon we'll baptize his older sister.  She's very intelligent and mature for a 12 yr old and it's interesting talking with her.  It's weird though being tired all the time, but being extremely happy at the same time.  Elder Ipsen and I joke around a lot while we're walking or riding in the car, but when it comes time to teach or prepare you know that this isn't the work of man, but the work of our Heavenly Father.  It's so hard though seeing people exercising their agency not to listen, it's the reason why we have agency, but it's still soooooo hard to not to say, "just be quiet and open up your heart, what we have to say is important".  We're teaching a couple different people, one of which is sooooooooo close to being a member, but he's letting little distractions get in the way of the Spirit.  He's felt it before, but he isn't just acting on it, he's thinking to much! Hahaha, oh well, we've received two more refferals this week and hopefully those two will turn into investigators.  We don't go from door to door anymore, so we have to rely on street contacting or on refferals from other missionaries or the Mormon Battalion, which by the way, you need to come see.  The new center is REALLY COOL!!! Hehehe, well, that's about all I can think of to say right now, I'll probably write a letter later if I think of anything else.  Oh, we went to Seaport Village last week and I took some pics so those will be coming.  And let me know asap if ya'll get some way to listen to microcassette tapes.  I'll start sending them.
 
 
Love Ya'll....hehehe
 
Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment