Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Letter from 7-12-11


But Mom, I'm not supposed to open mail on non-P-days!!!  Hahaha, the other elders wanted to know and I couldn't wait so I opened it, sorry!  Well, my birthday was good and I've got some more news.  I'm actually getting transfered tomorrow.  I'm a little bummed about not staying in the Hmong, but I think I'll be back soon.  Sounds like dad's been having an interesting time seeing the inner workings of missionaries throughout all the world. 
  Well,  I've had an interesting week.  My knee started acting up and hurting so I had to go to the doctor to find out what was wrong.  Don't worry, everything's ok, my knee is just being dumb.  I've got things to help now so I'm going to get back to work.  I don't have my camera with me, but I've got pictures of stuff that's happened.  Hmong has been coming along nicely.  I'm able to speak a little bit more, I'm going to ask President if I can continue to study it after I'm transfered.  I've gotta get going, I promise I'll send some experiences next week!
 
Love ya'll!
 
Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment